Picking The Right Venues For Your Wedding Day
Wedding day is the most special day in everyone’s life and so, the wedding venue has to reflect the mood of the day. Here are some advice that will help you in the process when choosing the perfect venue on your wedding day.
1. Take your time! you can’t just decide your wedding venues in a hurry. It is always suggested to start looking for a decent place earlier in advance as good venues tend to be difficult book later.
2. Choose a good wedding theme. Deciding a theme of the wedding venue and all the decorations can add interesting flavor to your wedding day,
3. An ideal wedding venue should be comfortable to be reached by even those who are not familiar with the surroundings or the area. It is always helpful to print the map of the location along with a landmark to enable your guest find it easily on your wedding day.
4. Choosing wedding venues also depend on whether you would like to have an out or indoor wedding. Nature lovers find garden, beach or mountain locations whereas others prefer halls, hotels etc as their wedding venue.
5. If your budget is limited, you can always make up for that by choosing interesting backdrops for photographs so that it make up for the richness and leaves you with good memories.
6. You must also ensure that the seating arrangement is comfortable and people find it easy to move around and meet other guests. A rough head count therefore would help as it will allow you to make the arrangements in a better way.
7. Changing rooms and wash rooms are also necessary especially for the children, ladies, and elderly guests.
See full blog post here: https://www.auscelebrant.com.au/picking-the-right-venues-for-your-wedding-day/