Official Marriage Celebrant
I am Tony Gee
- Established 2012
- Advocate of Same Sex LGBT marriages
- Fun Vibrant Celebrant
- Conducted over 300 weddings
- English (Fluent)
- Chinese (conversational)
Male Civil Marriage Celebrant Based In Melbourne
Creating a beautiful wedding ceremony is a team effort between the couple and their celebrant. A Professional marriage celebrant should be a very good listener, be able to provide you with guidance and ideas, but also respect your wishes and be open to any suggestions. It is very important that you feel comfortable with me, and that I get to know you so that we are able to connect and openly discuss all your ideas and expectations.
Whatever the occasion, Tony can help create a unique and heartfelt ceremony that celebrates and honours the special times in your life.
Whether it’s traditional or alternative, simple or elaborate, casual or elegant Tony’s role is to help craft a meaningful ceremony that expresses individuality and captures the essence of the occasion.
Each step of the way, from the welcoming address to the final presentation, Tony can help tailor the ceremony to include individual elements or suggest ways to involve family and friends, incorporate ceremonial rituals, symbolism or cultural customs.
Tony will ensure you have an enjoyable lead up to your ceremony and feel at ease knowing you’re in great hands on your special day.
My Wedding Services Include:
- Creation and delivery of a personalised professional ceremony to your specifications
- Prompt lodgement of all the government legal documentation to the Births, Deaths and Marriages Department
- A quality laser printed Certificate of Marriage.
- Generous time for preparation, including an initial planning meeting and follow-up visits
- Unlimited contact- phone calls and emails
- Provide a wide range of ceremony resource materials.
- Suggestions for the inclusion of family, religious or cultural traditions and symbolism.
- On site rehearsal
- Timely arrival at the ceremony
- Professional grooming and attire appropriate to the style and setting of your wedding.
- Provision of a quality public address system with MP3, IPod and CD facilities and microphones
- A beautiful ‘Presentation Copy’ of your ceremony
- Confidential and secure recordkeeping of legal documents
- Recommendations to other services (if requested)
- No hidden costs
Assistance with Immigration/Visa requirements:
- No extra fees charged for Visa Letters and Statutory Declarations.
- If coming from overseas and do not have friends or family in Melbourne or guests attending the ceremony, you will require two witnesses to the ceremony, which I am happy to arrange for you. Should you be lodging a Prospective Spouse visa, to bring your partner into Australia for marriage, I am able to provide you with the letter required by the Department of Immigration.
Choosing a good, confident, well-spoken celebrant can mean the difference between a successful ceremony and an unsuccessful one.Contact Me